Saturday 30 April 2011

Make up for legs



I'm not presenting this one by Sally Hansen as the best out of a month's long testing exercise. It's simply that someone left a couple of cans of it in my boyfriend's studio and he brought them home and passed them over to me with a little shoulder-shrug: "I thought you might find a use for these."

A couple of years ago a friend of mine came round to my house and her legs looked very good - smooth, nice colour, absolutely nothing false about the look of them. She told me she had on some leg make up by Revlon or Rimmel. I never got any but the first day this year that I got my legs out and realised that, despite having 100% Italian DNA, my legs were very white, I remembered that I had some 'make up for legs' reached for a can of this and really liked it.

I'm not a fan of fake tan anymore. I don't really sunbathe, but I really liked this. You don't have to have any of the precision of fake tan, you squirt it on and rub it in and you can tell there and then if you've made a mistake. It won't make pale legs look like they've spent a week on a sunny beach, but it does even out the flaws and take the deathly pale off and enable you to get your legs out and feel that bit more confident about them - it's what it says: make up for legs.

No comments: